Michelle Anderson Picarella; Illogically Logical



Monday, July 8, 2019

The Illogical Decade

I have almost written on this blog for ten years. The past few years have been quiet even though I constantly throw out the phrase, "Logically Illogical" and think about sharing it- but I have not. 

I don't even have to go back and re-read my posts. I know how much I have grown and changed. I am nothing like this anymore and the only thing I really hold on to is the name of the blog... What's in a name?

I always ran more that one blog and wordpress seems to be carrying on better through the decade than blogger so now that I will hopefully write more, I will be doing it there.

I will shut this one down eventually. If you'd like to make sure you are around on wordpress, that would be awesome. 

https://wordpress.com/view/shellypicarella.wordpress.com

Thanks for being there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment